Copyrights and Trademarks
- A. All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright October 3, 2011, Guardion Health Sciences. All rights reserved.
- B. No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- C. Guardion Health Sciences and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Guardion Health Sciences and the goods and/or services provided by Guardion Health Sciences. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Guardion Health Sciences.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Guardion Health Sciences may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. Guardion Health Sciences does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Guardion Health Sciences does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. Guardion Health Sciences will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Guardion Health Sciences MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
Return Policy for Retail Customers
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you may request a refund by following the procedures below within 30 days of purchase. Shipping errors, shortages or damaged products must also be reported within 30 days of purchase.
- To return a product, the product must have been purchased directly form Guardion Health Sciences.
- Contact Guardion Health Sciences by calling 1.800.873.5141 to obtain approval for your return. You will be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- The Customer Service Representative will provide you the correct procedures and location to return the product. The product must be shipped within 30 days of purchase with the RMA number included in the package.
- Product returned to Guardion Health Sciences after 30 days of purchase and/or without a RMA number will not qualify for a refund.
- Please note that your original shipping costs (if any) will not be refunded.